NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 0.8 miles per gallon? Not so good., Jim Stevens, Thu, 18 Dec 2008 05:31:41
- Fixed. Thanks for the advice., Jim Stevens, Sat, 20 Dec 2008 19:27:34
- Re: 0.8 miles per gallon? Not so good., diskullman, Fri, 19 Dec 2008 13:06:24
- image of homemade fuel line tool, Jeremy, Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:32:33
- I'll try again... n/m, Jeremy, Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:34:52
- ok... one more try.. n/m, Jeremy, Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:40:48
- Re: ok... one more try.. n/m, Jeremy, Thu, 18 Dec 2008 16:26:38
- And again, even after reading the words!, vsfoxe , Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:33:19
- From the FAQ's....., vsfoxe , Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:30:58
- Re: 0.8 miles per gallon? Not so good., Justin VanAbrahams, Thu, 18 Dec 2008 10:00:38
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.