NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
I have both seats out right now and there appears to be a pressure switch on the passenger's side. A chain and spring that pulls a switch when bottoms hit the seat. I haven't looked at the bottom of the driver's seat but I know there is this switch on the bottom of the passenger seat.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- passenger-side heated seat (controlled or automatic?), ryan, Sat, 17 Dec 2011 14:03:49
- Re: passenger-side heated seat (controlled or automatic?), Justin VanAbrahams, Sat, 17 Dec 2011 22:09:06
- Re: passenger-side heated seat (controlled or automatic?), poop deck pappy , Sat, 17 Dec 2011 19:59:19
- wiring diagram, ryan, Sat, 17 Dec 2011 16:15:22
- Re: passenger-side heated seat (controlled or automatic?), turbocon86, Sat, 17 Dec 2011 14:14:12
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.