NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
Wish I had known both of those tips beforehand. I did not line it up with the camshaft, and did try everything to get that stupid pin out - including pounding - and did bend a shaft as a result. Thanks turbocon.
posted by 97.117.10...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Need instructions on replacing oil seal in distributor, BAAB , Mon, 30 Jan 2012 22:16:31
- Pretty straight forward, RadioFlyer , Tue, 31 Jan 2012 08:32:52
- distributor oil seal tutorial, turbocon86, Tue, 31 Jan 2012 07:08:59
- the best leaking dizzy fix: ignition cassette, Siegfried, Tue, 31 Jan 2012 01:31:54
- This is the closest I've ever found, and it may be....., vsfoxe , Mon, 30 Jan 2012 23:35:44
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.