yeah, the camera was an older sony point + shoot digital... really not great at macro with the optics that came with it, but it could actually accept lenses... I just didn't ever get any for it... maybe I could have done a little better with maximum zoom on the lens + further back... anyway, we now have a newer canon p+s digital (mainly because the main control on the sony was flaking out) which is actually pretty good for that sort of thing!
posted by 69.63....
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Turn Signal/Cruise Control switch question, Devin, Thu, 2 Feb 2012 20:19:32
- Re: Turn Signal/Cruise Control switch question, Justin VanAbrahams, Thu, 2 Feb 2012 21:36:09
- Thanks Justin. That's what I thought. /NM, Devin, Fri, 3 Feb 2012 05:27:14
- easy refurb. don't need cruise control., James, Fri, 3 Feb 2012 09:31:09
- Hold it!, turbocon86, Fri, 3 Feb 2012 06:20:25
- some photos, Siegfried, Fri, 3 Feb 2012 07:22:39
- Re: some photos, KC_spg, Fri, 3 Feb 2012 18:24:49
- Nice pics, Ziggy One Question:, RS , Fri, 3 Feb 2012 12:35:33
- Re: some photos...nice. Two more things on this fix..., CBS , Fri, 3 Feb 2012 10:44:17
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!