NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
I used stainless bolts + nuts where possible to bolt together the last cat back exhaust I did, but that's simpler + the temperatures are lower there. The cost difference was insignificant so I figured it was worth a try. I still used high temperature antisieze on them...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- anybody played with stainless nuts in the exhaust?, Siegfried, Wed, 30 May 2012 10:19:28
- Re: anybody played with stainless nuts in the exhaust?, Snowmobile , Wed, 30 May 2012 11:29:36
- Re: anybody played with stainless nuts in the exhaust?, Simon S, Wed, 30 May 2012 10:24:37
- Re:, Siegfried, Wed, 30 May 2012 10:52:52
- Stainless sleeves?, Cmyles , Wed, 30 May 2012 11:20:26
- Re: Stainless sleeves?, Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 30 May 2012 11:43:03
- Re: Stainless sleeves?, turbocon86, Wed, 30 May 2012 11:38:46
- thanks, Siegfried, Wed, 30 May 2012 11:46:31
- Stock bolts, studs and sleeves + SS nuts, Siegfried, Wed, 30 May 2012 11:37:40
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.