NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
Judge, it looks like you got one with the "turret"...note it doesn't match the photo in the online ad. I think you can get it to fit (it sounds like you did) under the brake booster, but I said F it and sent it back since I struggled to get it to fit relative to the OEM shape. I had previously received two with the turret from two other vendors before I received the Torquemaster from O'Reilly that matched OEM at least in configuration. But It sounds like you got it to fit; I'm sure it will work fine.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- O'Rielly Clutch MC..."TorqueMaster"...any luck? n/m, CBS , Thu, 31 May 2012 19:53:43
- Re: O'Rielly Clutch MC..."TorqueMaster"...any luck? n/m, turbocon86, Fri, 1 Jun 2012 08:35:09
- Yes indeed!, Judge Edo, Thu, 31 May 2012 20:45:11
- Re: Yes indeed!, CBS , Fri, 1 Jun 2012 07:56:33
- Follow up, Judge Edo, Fri, 1 Jun 2012 14:00:52
- dude, seriously.., thresholdmusic, Fri, 1 Jun 2012 05:18:49
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.