IMHO, blue tops only look good on blue cars. IF you had blue interior, maybe.
You may be able to get one of the mfrs to make you a grey top to match the interior if you are looking for something different. Could also go white, but you'd have to get vinyl instead of cloth if you went that route.
posted by 64.128.17...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- New top...black or blue?, RI Saaber , Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:03:53
- Black, vvack0matic, Sat, 30 Jun 2012 15:42:48
- I vote black, hands down. nm, B Millar , Sat, 30 Jun 2012 05:48:25
- also...., B Millar , Sat, 30 Jun 2012 05:49:25
- Re: New top...black or blue?, turbocon86, Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:19:32
- black more durable, and better quality is avail n/m, jimmy, Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:19:23
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!