All the compliments really mean a lot to me. I only wish I had more time and $ to put into the car right now. But half the fun is the project itself, and if it were all done at once, what fun would that be?
Once get T5 in I'll mellow out big time on projects and just start enjoying the car and put some miles on it. I'll refocus on the 9-5 for the fall and make sure that's tip top before I pummel it with miles this winter. Then the 85 interior can come out and I'll address any issues I find there. By next spring, it should be nearly tip top and ready for summer fun and hopefully a few shows! I'd love to have it parked side by side with Glen's car at Carlisle next year.
Everything that car has seen so far wouldn't be possible without the help of message boards such as this. The wealth of information is priceless.
A special thanks goes out to Justin as well, he gave me loads of advice on the 88+ swap!
posted by 65.175.230...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 88+ swap complete!, Cark, Sun, 22 Jul 2012 13:14:44
- As far as the landlord dispute goes..., Baggsly , Tue, 24 Jul 2012 14:45:36
- THANKS EVERYONE!, Cark, Tue, 24 Jul 2012 04:24:09
- Re: 88+ swap complete!, turbocon86, Mon, 23 Jul 2012 05:13:37
- nope, Cark, Mon, 23 Jul 2012 14:15:44
- it looks very nice, are you going to try and..., Baggsly , Sun, 22 Jul 2012 20:57:25
- Exceptionally good looking, RS , Sun, 22 Jul 2012 19:00:43
- Looks Great! Been following this with much, nateh89spg , Sun, 22 Jul 2012 15:54:31
- Re: 88+ swap complete!, Glen, Sun, 22 Jul 2012 15:30:44
- Thanks!, Cark, Sun, 22 Jul 2012 16:26:39
- Re: Thanks!, Justin VanAbrahams, Sun, 22 Jul 2012 20:29:33
- CPS, Cark, Mon, 23 Jul 2012 03:41:57
- Re: CPS, Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 23 Jul 2012 10:50:51
- Re: CPS, Cark, Mon, 23 Jul 2012 14:20:40
- Re: CPS, Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 23 Jul 2012 15:04:15
- Re: CPS, Landjet , Mon, 23 Jul 2012 11:49:45
- Re: CPS, Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 23 Jul 2012 12:58:28
- Re: CPS, PaulS , Tue, 24 Jul 2012 16:39:38
- Re: Thanks!, Landjet , Sun, 22 Jul 2012 21:08:52
- Re:, Siegfried, Mon, 23 Jul 2012 06:52:13
- Re: Re:, Landjet , Mon, 23 Jul 2012 07:15:53
- Re: 88+ swap complete!, poop deck pappy , Sun, 22 Jul 2012 15:37:32
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!