Well, it's running. That's a good sign.
Any other symptoms: overheating? Loss of electrical components? Power steering?
Sounds to me like it could possibly be water pump.
posted by 64.128.17...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Engine failure?, Keith85spg, Thu, 16 Aug 2012 10:39:45
- That sounds a lot like mine did when the, RS , Thu, 16 Aug 2012 14:59:31
- Re: That sounds a lot like mine did when the, Keith85spg, Thu, 16 Aug 2012 18:56:47
- Re: That sounds a lot like mine did when the, aka oldsaab, Sat, 18 Aug 2012 08:41:15
- Might be rear seal failure accompanied by ..., RS , Fri, 17 Aug 2012 08:16:28
- Picture post, trying again...., Keith85spg, Thu, 16 Aug 2012 19:00:56
- use a stick, Yad Loof, Thu, 16 Aug 2012 12:38:41
- Re: Engine failure?, Cmyles , Thu, 16 Aug 2012 12:02:38
- Re: Engine failure?, aka oldsaab, Thu, 16 Aug 2012 10:50:07
- Re: Engine failure?, turbocon86, Thu, 16 Aug 2012 10:44:53
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!