Re: How important is this part? - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Put them up as pre-order, explain the cost, leadtime and that they won't get ordered until a certain number have been ordered.
Like others, we would LOVE gearbox bits to be re-made. Reverse sets, synchros, early crush sleeves etc.
posted by 2.220.11...
Posts in this Thread:
- How important is this part?, eEuroparts , Fri, 23 Nov 2012 11:26:29
- a couple other items up for discussion?, Saabu , Sun, 25 Nov 2012 07:00:21
- Re: How important is this part?, Richard Buckthorpe-Cooper, Sun, 25 Nov 2012 01:59:57 <-- Viewing This Message
- do us a favor and..., Hans, Sat, 24 Nov 2012 17:58:52
- Extremely important. Can you get them made from brass?, Used to be Chaz, Sat, 24 Nov 2012 17:14:12
- Re: How important is this part?, Notnoel , Sat, 24 Nov 2012 11:19:23
- Re: How important is this part?, Cmyles , Fri, 23 Nov 2012 17:46:43
- Re: How important is this part?, Paul Bob, Fri, 23 Nov 2012 13:54:05
- Re: How important is this part?, SWEDECAR , Fri, 23 Nov 2012 11:52:32
- Re: How important is this part?, 900 Aero , Fri, 23 Nov 2012 11:41:07
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!