NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
I'm not sure about the new ones, but I have a boneyard near me that has a fair number of old c900s with ecodes (I'm in Canada). Prices are so-so, but it is nice to have the cars there to get parts from when needed. My 1989 came with ecodes but my 1993 did not (ecodes were no longer standard in canada some time after about 1990), so I bought a pair from a guy parting out a car for $30! Including bulbs! That was about 7 or 8 years ago though when these cars were more plentiful.
Posts in this Thread:
- Headlight Upgrade, Roger D , Sat, 7 Jan 2017 08:03:38
- Re: Headlight Upgrade, vsfoxe , Sat, 7 Jan 2017 16:25:12
- Re: Headlight Upgrade, Justin VanAbrahams, Sat, 7 Jan 2017 15:34:15
- Re: Headlight Upgrade, Roger D , Sat, 7 Jan 2017 17:01:29
- Re: Headlight Upgrade, Justin VanAbrahams, Sat, 7 Jan 2017 18:08:15
- all this and..., Snowmobile , Sun, 8 Jan 2017 07:04:35
- Re: all this and..., Norval99 , Sun, 8 Jan 2017 14:01:08
- Re: all this and..., Justin VanAbrahams, Sun, 8 Jan 2017 13:20:22
- Re: E-codes, Roger D , Sun, 8 Jan 2017 09:22:53
- Re: E-codes, Norval99 , Sun, 8 Jan 2017 13:45:18
- Re: E-codes, Snowmobile , Mon, 9 Jan 2017 05:09:59 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.