Re: Upper ball joint R&R - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Thanks for the info. The upper ball joint is definitely dead meat completely so there is no question it needs to be replaced. The lower one seems ok. It worries me to do anything to have to remove the spindle from the axle. Is that completely necessary if I am only replacing the top BJ?
posted by 99.198.22...
Posts in this Thread:
- Upper ball joint R&R, Saabboy, Sun, 19 Mar 2017 15:11:02
- Re: Upper ball joint R&R, StoicBlue87 , Sun, 19 Mar 2017 17:50:39
- Re: Upper ball joint R&R, Saabboy, Sun, 19 Mar 2017 20:26:27 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Upper ball joint R&R, turbocon86, Mon, 20 Mar 2017 06:43:19
- Re: Upper ball joint R&R, StoicBlue87 , Mon, 20 Mar 2017 13:28:50
- Re: Upper ball joint R&R, Saabboy, Mon, 20 Mar 2017 08:24:46
- Re: Upper ball joint R&R, john_gonzo, Mon, 20 Mar 2017 08:18:49
- Harbor Fright has a good one ..., RS , Mon, 20 Mar 2017 07:07:08
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!