NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
My general approach with balljoints is to replace all four simultaneously. If you're not sure of the car's maintenance regimen, the one that's clearly bad now may be followed by another failure among the remainders one, three, nine months from now.
I get messy (helped by repacking the inner drivers and sometimes replacing the CV boots), do them all at once and then forget about 'em for the next 100K+ miles.
->Posting last edited on Mon, 20 Mar 2017 14:03:10.
Posts in this Thread:
- Upper ball joint R&R, Saabboy, Sun, 19 Mar 2017 15:11:02
- Re: Upper ball joint R&R, StoicBlue87 , Sun, 19 Mar 2017 17:50:39
- Re: Upper ball joint R&R, Saabboy, Sun, 19 Mar 2017 20:26:27
- Re: Upper ball joint R&R, turbocon86, Mon, 20 Mar 2017 06:43:19
- Re: Upper ball joint R&R, StoicBlue87 , Mon, 20 Mar 2017 13:28:50 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Upper ball joint R&R, Saabboy, Mon, 20 Mar 2017 08:24:46
- Re: Upper ball joint R&R, john_gonzo, Mon, 20 Mar 2017 08:18:49
- Harbor Fright has a good one ..., RS , Mon, 20 Mar 2017 07:07:08
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.