Re: is it realy that rare? - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
it's pretty rare. Saab only sold 16v turbo four doors for year years officially in the US, 1985 and 1990, but it seems some of the '90s were actually '89s... In any case, Only two and a half out of eight years of "classic 900 16v turbos" were four doors, and they only sold in small numbers.
That said, don't confuse rare with valuable. It's an unusual car to be sure, but not really what most people think about when they think "Saab turbo." It's unusual, but not highly sought after.
posted by 12.195.130...
Posts in this Thread:
- is it realy that rare?, Peter Warfield, Thu, 18 May 2017 15:40:28
- Re: is it realy that rare?, Snowmobile , Thu, 18 May 2017 17:33:47
- Re: is it realy that rare?, Justin VanAbrahams, Thu, 18 May 2017 16:43:38 <-- Viewing This Message
- "....That said, don't confuse rare with valuable..>", MC , Fri, 19 May 2017 22:44:02
- 5spd, brownerthantwo, Fri, 19 May 2017 13:01:17
- Re: 5spd, Justin VanAbrahams, Fri, 19 May 2017 17:13:13
- Re: is it realy that rare?, Bobwithasaab, Thu, 18 May 2017 16:19:13
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!