NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
Send me a private message with your email. I have the defunct-website's distributor-rebuild page saved on my local machine and can send you a PDF version.
It's pretty good (though it's for a NG900, the methods and parts links still apply).
Posts in this Thread:
- Distributor Rebuild?, spydergear, Tue, 12 Sep 2017 23:17:52
- Re: Distributor Rebuild?, john_gonzo, Mon, 18 Sep 2017 08:22:56
- Re: Distributor Rebuild?, StoicBlue87 , Wed, 13 Sep 2017 07:45:40 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Distributor Rebuild?, turbocon86, Wed, 13 Sep 2017 06:25:35
- Link, turbocon86, Wed, 13 Sep 2017 06:28:01
- Re: Link, spydergear, Thu, 14 Sep 2017 13:29:15
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.