NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
Posts in this Thread:
- Follow-Up for, vsfoxe , Thu, 12 Oct 2017 17:12:21
- Wow - my experience with NADA..., Scott Paterson , Mon, 16 Oct 2017 11:19:36
- Re: Follow-Up for, Saabina, Mon, 16 Oct 2017 09:40:44
- That's Great.... n/m, Bernie , Sat, 14 Oct 2017 15:35:27
- Re: Follow-Up for, dr fall, Sat, 14 Oct 2017 07:33:50
- awesome!, Snowmobile , Fri, 13 Oct 2017 13:36:08
- Re: Follow-Up for, Bobwithasaab, Thu, 12 Oct 2017 19:36:19
- Excellent Indeed! n/m, Saabina, Thu, 12 Oct 2017 17:40:51
- Most excellent!!! n/m, RS , Thu, 12 Oct 2017 17:30:40 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.