NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
Really good to hear that they did that for you. Your cars are beautiful examples and I hope you can get this one back to it's original glory. It was very sad to see it damaged.
Be careful what paint shop you get to do the work. I had a bit of work done decades ago on our nicer c900 and unfortunately they used a low quality clear coat that started to peel 2 years later. Warranty was worthless... This was from the SAAB dealer's paint shop no less! red c900's did not have clearcoat from the factory, so that is doubly annoying... Not really sure the best way to address this on my car, as the clear coat peels off in sheets by scratching it with a fingernail... maybe I need to spend a day doing that until it is all gone! Then wax...
Posts in this Thread:
- Follow-Up for, vsfoxe , Thu, 12 Oct 2017 17:12:21
- Wow - my experience with NADA..., Scott Paterson , Mon, 16 Oct 2017 11:19:36
- Re: Follow-Up for, Saabina, Mon, 16 Oct 2017 09:40:44
- That's Great.... n/m, Bernie , Sat, 14 Oct 2017 15:35:27
- Re: Follow-Up for, dr fall, Sat, 14 Oct 2017 07:33:50
- awesome!, Snowmobile , Fri, 13 Oct 2017 13:36:08 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Follow-Up for, Bobwithasaab, Thu, 12 Oct 2017 19:36:19
- Excellent Indeed! n/m, Saabina, Thu, 12 Oct 2017 17:40:51
- Most excellent!!! n/m, RS , Thu, 12 Oct 2017 17:30:40
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.