NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
It turns out that the bulb is in fact not functioning. It doesnt look burned out but it’s definitely not coming on. Any suggestions on where to find this bulb? Bentley states it needs to be a 2 watt bulb or else the system won’t charge properly. The local Napa and O’reilly don’t have one that’ll work. eEuro maybe? Hopefully it’s a simple fix....
Posts in this Thread:
- Alternator Wiring Help, Jawerdna , Fri, 27 Oct 2017 10:52:00
- Re: Alternator Wiring Help, Jawerdna , Fri, 27 Oct 2017 21:39:45
- Alternator Wiring Help....., vsfoxe , Fri, 27 Oct 2017 17:27:58
- Re: Alternator Wiring Help, Justin VanAbrahams, Fri, 27 Oct 2017 12:30:28
- oops, check that..., turbocon86, Fri, 27 Oct 2017 12:03:09
- Re: Alternator Wiring Help, turbocon86, Fri, 27 Oct 2017 11:57:52
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.