Re: oops, check that... - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Be sure it's the bulb and not the wiring or connection. Ground the wire at the alternator with the key on and the light should come on.
posted by 69.62.25...
Posts in this Thread:
- Alternator Wiring Help, Jawerdna , Fri, 27 Oct 2017 10:52:00
- Re: Alternator Wiring Help, Jawerdna , Fri, 27 Oct 2017 21:39:45
- Alternator Wiring Help....., vsfoxe , Fri, 27 Oct 2017 17:27:58
- Re: Alternator Wiring Help, Justin VanAbrahams, Fri, 27 Oct 2017 12:30:28
- oops, check that..., turbocon86, Fri, 27 Oct 2017 12:03:09
- Re: Alternator Wiring Help, turbocon86, Fri, 27 Oct 2017 11:57:52
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!