Re: Bleed - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main C900 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Most Recently Edited Saabnet.com Photo Galleries]
Posted by Saabina [Email] (more from Saabina) on Fri, 3 Nov 2017 07:30:33
In Reply to: Bleed, turbocon86, Fri, 3 Nov 2017 06:40:55
I've been planning on modifying a capsule for some time since I've been unable to source a -10 dizzy capsule. This seems like a logical and easily reversed solution. But, wouldn't a check valve be needed to prevent unmetered air entering the manifold causing idle issues when in a no boost vacuum mode condition?
posted by 73.32.7...
Posts in this Thread:
- Modified retard capsule., Acejed, Wed, 1 Nov 2017 15:53:24
- Modified retard capsule., SWEDISHDYNAMICS, Fri, 3 Nov 2017 13:50:01
- Re: Modified retard capsule., thetallguy , Fri, 3 Nov 2017 00:07:17
- Why do you believe a RRFPR is a necessity?, Notnoel , Fri, 3 Nov 2017 11:11:15
- Bleed, turbocon86, Fri, 3 Nov 2017 06:40:55
- Re: Bleed, Saabina, Fri, 3 Nov 2017 07:30:33 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Bleed, thetallguy , Sun, 5 Nov 2017 07:38:55
- Re: Bleed, turbocon86, Fri, 3 Nov 2017 09:31:49
- Alternate approach, Notnoel , Thu, 2 Nov 2017 06:57:36
- I'll take two, please! N/M, Saabina, Wed, 1 Nov 2017 16:12:06
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!