Re: '90 SPG Base boost - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
In your first post, you asked if you could swap the APC but did you in fact try that? Any -599 or -427 SPG unit will work. Big connector with lots of pins. Is it fully plugged in? If it is disconnected you are stuck in base boost.
posted by 97.77.183...
Posts in this Thread:
- '90 SPG Base boost, ThomasJ , Sat, 4 Nov 2017 04:45:28
- Re: '90 SPG Base boost, Saabina, Sat, 4 Nov 2017 19:15:59 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: --- --- 013, Roger D , Sat, 4 Nov 2017 16:29:10
- '90 SPG Base boost, SWEDISHDYNAMICS , Sat, 4 Nov 2017 11:45:45
- Re: '90 SPG Base boost, Simon S, Sat, 4 Nov 2017 09:35:47
- Re: '90 SPG Base boost, Simon S, Sat, 4 Nov 2017 08:44:23
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!