NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
The original saab cat is much higher quality than the aftermarket options, however if you need to replace it, they are cheap and easy. One thing though, some are wider and can rattle against the heat shield if things are not perfectly aligned (or even if they are). I had bad luck in that regard with a bosal cat, but a magnaflo fit very well. Both I got from eeuro for <$150 shipped to my door... both have lasted many years now, but mileage per year on my c900's is not huge. We are in the salt belt and they have not yet rusted off either...
Posts in this Thread:
- Do I need my cat?, Derek900, Sun, 12 Nov 2017 06:45:22
- Re: My dog says no!, Frak , Fri, 17 Nov 2017 16:16:392
- Re: Do I need my cat?, Tom g , Wed, 15 Nov 2017 20:49:04
- Re: Do I need my cat?, AaronG, Sun, 12 Nov 2017 15:39:05
- Re: Do I need my cat?, StoicBlue87 , Sun, 12 Nov 2017 07:14:08
- Re: Do I need my cat?, Saabina, Sun, 12 Nov 2017 11:15:25
- Re: Do I need my cat?, Justin VanAbrahams, Sun, 12 Nov 2017 10:01:28
- Re: Do I need my cat?, Bloodnose , Sun, 12 Nov 2017 09:38:43
- OK, OK, derek900, Sun, 12 Nov 2017 10:40:25
- Re: OK, OK, Snowmobile , Sun, 12 Nov 2017 19:07:28 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.