NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
P.S fluids are not my problem. I just don't live in town or on a paved road. Like I'm guessing the rest of you do? I drive dirt roads (logging roads) 50% of my commute and the local paved roads are in poor condition.
If any of you have taken part in or spectated the New England Forest Rally you would understand. That's where I live.
What I need to do is get rid of these stiff arse Bilstein HD's and go through and replace all the original steering and suspension bushings. I've begun the task of accumulating the bushing's. Missing a few that are a bit more difficult to acquire.
Not to mention, no one seems to wants to press them for me, so I'll probably end up doing that myself with a bottle jack and inverted vice contraption. :-)
->Posting last edited on Sat, 9 Dec 2017 19:10:16.
Posts in this Thread:
- Power steering rack, Head Gasket; 100,000 mile check-in!, Frak , Wed, 6 Dec 2017 12:10:32
- Re: Power steering rack, Head Gasket; 100,000 mile check-in!, Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 6 Dec 2017 14:14:56
- Re: Power steering rack, Head Gasket; 100,000 mile check-in!, Landjet , Wed, 6 Dec 2017 15:24:05
- Re: Replacement shock recommendation?, Frak , Sat, 9 Dec 2017 19:09:26 <-- Viewing This Message
- RP only shows PS fluid, no PS additive. That it? N/M, Saabina, Thu, 7 Dec 2017 16:42:54
- Re: Power steering rack, Head Gasket; 100,000 mile check-in!, Saabina, Wed, 6 Dec 2017 15:34:16
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.