Re: Ignition Mystery - 1985 SAAB 900 3-door - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Thanks, I can try the Techron. I "missed" most of 2017 due to diagnosis and treatment for cancer, so I cannot date the gas... I just cannot remember with everything else that was happening.
posted by 24.254.236...
Posts in this Thread:
- Ignition Mystery - 1985 SAAB 900 3-door, Rob M., Tue, 5 Jun 2018 21:10:59
- Re: Ignition Mystery - 1985 SAAB 900 3-door, Norval99 , Wed, 6 Jun 2018 20:31:09
- Re: Ignition Mystery - 1985 SAAB 900 3-door, Tom g , Wed, 6 Jun 2018 13:31:41
- Re: Ignition Mystery - 1985 SAAB 900 3-door, vsfoxe , Wed, 6 Jun 2018 09:21:22
- Re: Ignition Mystery - 1985 SAAB 900 3-door, RS , Wed, 6 Jun 2018 05:25:30
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!