NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
Thanks for all the advice. I dig this community! I'll go ahead and replace the radiator while I'm in there.
I replaced the thermostat, fan switch, and maybe 3/4 of the hoses when I had the top end of the engine apart. I tried to source either SAAB or Mackay hoses, though it looks like URO is the only game in town for a few of them. I grew a bit wary of URO based on tales from running with the Merc W123 crowd.
I'm a reformed man now, though my coveralls still smell like diesel...
Posts in this Thread:
- Cooling Fan Failure Question (long), OldLinePaul , Thu, 5 Jul 2018 15:42:03
- Re: Cooling Fan Failure Question (long), StoicBlue87 , Thu, 5 Jul 2018 21:24:00
- Re: Cooling Fan Failure Question (long), ZAAB , Fri, 6 Jul 2018 05:23:21
- x2, Justin VanAbrahams, Fri, 6 Jul 2018 09:33:21
- Re: x2, Landjet , Sun, 8 Jul 2018 19:58:59
- Re: x2, Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 9 Jul 2018 15:37:58
- Re: x2, Landjet , Mon, 9 Jul 2018 15:44:29
- Re: x2, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 10 Jul 2018 09:14:59
- Thanks!, OldLinePaul , Fri, 6 Jul 2018 17:18:56 <-- Viewing This Message
- Uro, Justin VanAbrahams, Fri, 6 Jul 2018 20:06:46
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.