NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
You could look for any holes in the firewall caused by installation of non factory wires (old cellphone, gages, etc.). Also carefully examine the factory grommets. Vern
Posts in this Thread:
- water infiltration c900, Steve Coe, Wed, 11 Jul 2018 17:55:48
- Re: water infiltration c900, Steven Coe, Sun, 29 Jul 2018 10:18:01
- Re: water infiltration c900, kconatymd , Fri, 20 Jul 2018 04:57:26
- Which side? Right, left, or both? n/m, RS , Thu, 12 Jul 2018 14:23:14
- Re: water infiltration c900, vsfoxe , Thu, 12 Jul 2018 11:39:23 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.