NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
Spoke to Rob at Scanwest...awesome dude.
They are going to be sending me a proposal to do the transmission build & head gasket. We also talked about doing a T5 conversion prep (9000 flywheel at the same time).
If a body else is interested, now is a good time to ask them about getting a limited slip diff. They have to order 5 at a time and I am number two on their LSD list.
Posts in this Thread:
- Building/Restoring bad ass 900T, Step 1 wheels & Tires., Brandon K , Wed, 11 Jul 2018 16:22:44
- Re: Building/Restoring bad ass 900T, Step 1 wheels & Tires., Brandon K , Wed, 11 Jul 2018 18:29:04
- Re: Building/Restoring bad ass 900T, Step 1 wheels & Tires., Steven Mitchem, Wed, 11 Jul 2018 16:50:56
- Re: Building/Restoring bad ass 900T, Step 1 wheels & Tires., Brandon K , Thu, 12 Jul 2018 18:03:57
- Re: Building/Restoring bad ass 900T, Step 1 wheels & Tires., Steven Mitchem, Thu, 12 Jul 2018 19:47:47
- Scanwest, Brandon K , Thu, 12 Jul 2018 23:42:36
- Re: Scanwest, Brandon K , Fri, 13 Jul 2018 11:08:52 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.