NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
A stock turbo will not get into the red. Halfway yellow means your boost is working fine. You should be able to get it a bit higher with some tuning-up, to include all vacuum lines/connections and cleaning the intake all the way through the turbo plumbing, and injector replacement if it has significant mileage.
Best of luck, and have fun.
Posts in this Thread:
- 1993 c900 turbo boost gauge only goes halfway, kyle, Thu, 2 Aug 2018 23:46:37
- 1993 c900 turbo boost gauge only goes halfway, SwedishDynamicsInc , Fri, 10 Aug 2018 13:42:35
- Re: 1993 c900 turbo boost gauge only goes halfway, coepercussion , Fri, 3 Aug 2018 18:15:031
- Re: 1993 c900 turbo boost gauge only goes halfway, Steven Mitchem, Fri, 3 Aug 2018 08:00:00
- Re: 1993 c900 turbo boost gauge only goes halfway, Bloodnose , Fri, 3 Aug 2018 07:08:46 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.