NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
Thank you for posting at TSN!
1993 900 Turbo convertible should typically render a maximum charging pressure just under the red zone of your APC gauge, but dependent on the APC control unit type, APC system components, wiring connections, etc. as well as the condition of the engine and turbocharger.
Typical loss of charge could be due to a loss at a vacuum line component or check valve, other common sources such as intercooler boots, etc.
Thanks again for posting at TSN and best regards!
Gary K. at SWEDISH DYNAMICS, INC.
Posts in this Thread:
- 1993 c900 turbo boost gauge only goes halfway, kyle, Thu, 2 Aug 2018 23:46:37
- 1993 c900 turbo boost gauge only goes halfway, SwedishDynamicsInc , Fri, 10 Aug 2018 13:42:35 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: 1993 c900 turbo boost gauge only goes halfway, coepercussion , Fri, 3 Aug 2018 18:15:031
- Re: 1993 c900 turbo boost gauge only goes halfway, Steven Mitchem, Fri, 3 Aug 2018 08:00:00
- Re: 1993 c900 turbo boost gauge only goes halfway, Bloodnose , Fri, 3 Aug 2018 07:08:46
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.