NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
You might be surprised at the affordability of long distance transport. I have used and trust Montway Auto Transport as suggested here in the forums.
Posts in this Thread:
- Need a 5 spd transmission, Duluth MN, Arabiflora , Sat, 18 Aug 2018 17:35:52
- I walked away, Arabiflora , Wed, 5 Sep 2018 22:58:27
- Wavering..., Arabiflora , Tue, 21 Aug 2018 02:17:53
- Free 900S in Duluth, Arabiflora , Mon, 20 Aug 2018 15:40:35
- Re: Need a 5 spd transmission, Duluth MN, Steven Mitchem, Sat, 18 Aug 2018 18:51:55
- Transport, Bloodnose , Sun, 19 Aug 2018 09:16:44 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Need a 5 spd transmission, Duluth MN, stopsaabn , Sat, 18 Aug 2018 18:08:52
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.