NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
OEM looks NLA.
I've transplanted from a good donor.
For the future it looks like we're going to need to do our own plumbing.
Posts in this Thread:
- oil cooler solutions, ryan , Fri, 12 Oct 2018 15:39:32
- found a new set, ryan , Tue, 6 Nov 2018 17:26:41
- Re: oil cooler solutions, Bloodnose , Sat, 3 Nov 2018 09:47:21
- Re: oil cooler solutions, 85spgwt , Sat, 20 Oct 2018 22:33:26
- Use AC tubing for oil cooler, john_gonzo, Sun, 14 Oct 2018 05:59:58
- This?, Bloodnose , Fri, 12 Oct 2018 18:11:12 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: This?, Landjet , Sat, 13 Oct 2018 07:29:45
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.