Car won't start - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
I have a 900s c9nver. So far I've replac3s the battery and fuel pimp and an ignition lock relay. I have also checked all the fuses. My problem is that i can crank and crank but my car won't start. It started once but immediately died. What else can i do?
posted by 24.255.134...
Posts in this Thread:
- Car won't start, Stacy, Thu, 6 Dec 2018 10:49:17 <-- Viewing This Message
- Try unplugging the AMM, Art Dent, Fri, 7 Dec 2018 14:51:41
- Re: won't start, Tom g , Fri, 7 Dec 2018 12:10:17
- Try unplugging your NTC sensor, Notnoel , Fri, 7 Dec 2018 08:30:22
- Re: Car won't start, stopsaabn , Fri, 7 Dec 2018 06:13:19
- Re: Car won't start, Sandy Hague, Thu, 6 Dec 2018 19:10:57
- Re: Car won't start, Name Left Blank, Thu, 6 Dec 2018 18:58:34
- Re: Car won't start, vsfoxe , Thu, 6 Dec 2018 17:25:391
- Re: Car won't start, Steven Mitchem, Thu, 6 Dec 2018 12:53:18
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!