Re: Cold start, stalling, and gas smell - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
1. For the gas smell, I corrected a similar problem in my 88 900 by changing the fuel pressure regulator (inexpensive from Eeuroparts).
2. In cold weather, mine use to start, but the idle would surge (hunt) until warmed up. I tuned it and it's ok now.
Not sure if this helps.
Posts in this Thread:
- Cold start and stalling, rick, Fri, 21 Dec 2018 17:04:46
- Re: Cold start and stalling, Bernie , Tue, 25 Dec 2018 09:53:07
- Re: Cold start, stalling, and gas smell, Tom G , Mon, 24 Dec 2018 19:08:50 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Cold start and stalling, Bloodnose , Mon, 24 Dec 2018 08:58:53
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!