Kelly Blue Book - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
You can try KBB, but I wouldn't pin your hopes on it. I learned that KBB gets information from manufacturers (I don't know what that information is) to help come up with values. Since Saab is no longer in business, they do not get this information anymore and it is reflected in the lower values the publish for used Saabs. In my experience with over a thousands used Saabs in the classifieds here on Saabnet.com, KBB is not just a little bit off - it is way off. Even when it came to my own 2005, they gave it a value of $6,200 in excellent condition, which it was not, but my insurance company gave me $10,200 and I was able to find a replacement (it was also not in excellent condition) for $8,100 which I felt was a very good deal, so I flew to CO and drove it home to CA.
Hope this helps,
1973 Saab Sonett III (Current)
1983 Saab 900 Turbo
1985 Saab 900 Sedan
1990 Saab 900
1992 Saab 900S
1999 Saab 9-3 Turbo
2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (RIP 95K/Accident-guy ran stop sign)
2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (Current)
2007 Saab 9-3 SportCombi (Wife's)
2010 Saab 9-3X Wagon (Wife's)
Winner 1996 Saab Owners Convention Rally Novice Class
Winner 1999 Saab Owners Convention Rally (All Classes)
Posts in this Thread:
- $4750 for an '81 Turbo hatchback?, James, Tue, 12 Mar 2019 10:52:18
- Re: $4750 for an '81 Turbo hatchback?, StoicBlue87 , Tue, 12 Mar 2019 12:15:06
- Kelly Blue Book, Scott Paterson , Wed, 13 Mar 2019 07:33:59 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: $4750 for an '81 Turbo hatchback?, James, Tue, 12 Mar 2019 13:27:50
- Re: $4750 for an '81 Turbo hatchback?, StoicBlue87 , Wed, 13 Mar 2019 07:57:57
- Re: $4750 for an '81 Turbo hatchback?, Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 13 Mar 2019 19:11:08
- Walter has retired, fyi... but his son is still there..., Scott Paterson , Wed, 13 Mar 2019 16:39:37
- Re: $4750 for an '81 Turbo hatchback?, James, Wed, 13 Mar 2019 13:54:141
- Re: $4750 for an '81 Turbo hatchback?, Saabina, Wed, 13 Mar 2019 13:00:57
- WHAT!!!, Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 13 Mar 2019 19:06:30
- Re: $4750 for an '81 Turbo hatchback?, Scott Paterson , Wed, 13 Mar 2019 08:57:20
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!