Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
My 1987 900T reaches 190 km /hr with no trouble. If I keep the pedal down for a while and on a level stretch it has reached 210 km/hr (129 mph)but then I'm redlining.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Top speed too low?, Mike R., Tue, 03 Oct 2000 09:13:59
- Re: clogged fuel filter?, Mark J, Tue, 3 Oct 2000 15:26:47
- loose throttle cable??, dave n, Tue, 3 Oct 2000 14:29:28
- What RPM did you reach?, Tino, Tue, 03 Oct 2000 11:53:54
- call me crazy, but..., kooch, Tue, 03 Oct 2000 10:42:55
- Bad, Evil Kooch ;o), Sweeney, Tue, 03 Oct 2000 12:01:54
- My 2c worth..., JustinHiFi , Tue, 03 Oct 2000 11:10:32
- Re: call me crazy, but..., Mike R., Tue, 03 Oct 2000 10:52:24
- I did 175 kmh on speedo- probably 165 in real life, Anders Dk, Tue, 03 Oct 2000 10:21:25
- Re: Top speed too low?, Jeff Cunningham, Tue, 03 Oct 2000 10:14:09
- Re: Top speed too low?, GM, Tue, 03 Oct 2000 09:19:16
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!