Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
posted by 139.103.3...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Best older 9000, Roger, Thu, 29 Aug 2002 15:46:40
- Re: Best older 9000, Quasi, Fri, 30 Aug 2002 01:09:57
- Re: Best older 9000, Andrew , Thu, 29 Aug 2002 23:58:00
- In the midwest, nt moore, Thu, 29 Aug 2002 21:55:16
- Re: Best older 9000, John N, Thu, 29 Aug 2002 19:19:39
- 900 has more room, Jack T., Thu, 29 Aug 2002 19:10:41
- Not true., VIKINGMAN, Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:07:57
- Re: Best older 9000, LesH , Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:22:26
- Re: Best older 9000, Julia, Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:16:17
- Well, get the '95, first year of the "final" 9Ks....., TKC, Thu, 29 Aug 2002 15:58:14
- IMHO the best years are 87T,91-92 non TCS n/m, roman, Thu, 29 Aug 2002 15:56:14
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!