Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
Standard equipment on later models. Not on a '89, yes you should be able to get one installed if it is not an auto, if its an auto, you might get away with a stage one BOV.Any performance shop should be able to do this.
posted by 211.30.132...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Blow Off Valve Installation, Marc, Tue, 3 Feb 2004 20:48:56
- Much confusion, Ari, Wed, 4 Feb 2004 10:56:50
- huhh?, Andrew , Tue, 3 Feb 2004 22:07:58
- Re: huhh?, Sam (Merc Mechanic), Wed, 4 Feb 2004 04:46:22
- Standard!.. on Early Models as well, Andrew , Wed, 4 Feb 2004 08:45:32
- BOV does not equal BPV. nm, Chad, Wed, 4 Feb 2004 09:49:34
- yes but, stevec, Wed, 4 Feb 2004 10:31:15
- Re: yes but, Sam (Merc Mechanic), Wed, 4 Feb 2004 18:21:58
- thanks, Marc, Wed, 4 Feb 2004 16:45:35
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!