exhaust system (cat back) for my 85 900T. Just finished installing rear caliper from them on my 9000T. Only minor hitch--one caliper guide pin had the wrong size allen opening. I reused one of my old ones, and returned the wrong one with the core. Also got brake pads for my daughter's NG900.
posted by 205.188.20...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 9000 Saab Muffler System, Stephen, Mon, 2 Feb 2004 12:00:10
- $120 solution, MW, Sat, 7 Feb 2004 06:49:00
- Re: 9000 Saab Muffler System, Bill Davies , Tue, 3 Feb 2004 15:18:16
- Re: 9000 Saab Muffler System, Erik, Tue, 3 Feb 2004 06:01:08
- Re: 9000 Saab Muffler System, Ari, Tue, 3 Feb 2004 05:43:11
- Re: 9000 Saab Muffler System, Montana Tom , Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:21:40
- www.eEuroparts.com - $160 shipped, Dag, Mon, 2 Feb 2004 12:19:41
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!