NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
I have that code on my 96. If I clear it, it will come back after 50-200 miles. Car runs fine otherwise. I was thinking fuel cutoff from overboost if the wastegate was sticking, but you'd be able to stay above 2000 with a light foot.
posted by 75.69.67...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Load sensitive, stumbling above 2000 rpm, P0141 code, leapfrog, Wed, 8 Feb 2012 14:53:54
- Update: Issue resolved, it was the CPS, leapfrog, Sat, 10 Mar 2012 20:14:14
- 2000 rpm update, leapfrog, Thu, 9 Feb 2012 18:18:34
- What P0141 actually means:, Jeff Cullen, Thu, 9 Feb 2012 08:29:10
- 141, DickT , Thu, 9 Feb 2012 03:39:28
- Re: Load sensitive, stumbling above 2000 rpm, P0141 code, Simon S, Wed, 8 Feb 2012 19:49:45
- recheck the code?, dref, Wed, 8 Feb 2012 19:13:21
- Clogged Cat?, marvinstockman, Wed, 8 Feb 2012 17:01:16
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.