Ones I've witnessed in a T5 ecu blackened the Goop/varnish the PCB was dipped in. Bit of an indicator of something being amiss?
posted by 207.6.25...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- thinking about buying a new BPC valve but...., SMP, Sun, 12 Feb 2012 12:25:10
- simple test...., dref, Sun, 12 Feb 2012 19:04:39
- Try cleaning/soaking them, marvinstockman, Sun, 12 Feb 2012 17:29:15
- Re: New BPC valve and driver transistors, BobS, Sun, 12 Feb 2012 17:21:36
- Calling Bob S!, Bill Homer, Sun, 12 Feb 2012 13:51:36
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!