NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
There was some rust come to think of it. I might take it apart once more to have a look, only takes a few minutes. Thanks for the follow through.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Exhaust Pipe Connection Leak, Buckeye , Sat, 10 Mar 2012 13:29:58
- Re: Exhaust Pipe Connection Leak, danah, Sun, 11 Mar 2012 22:15:25
- exhaust putty, dave24 , Sun, 11 Mar 2012 18:10:08
- Re: Exhaust Pipe Connection Leak, dref, Sat, 10 Mar 2012 20:55:57
- You can use a metal "doughnut", John Fitzgerald , Sat, 10 Mar 2012 15:43:02
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.