and typically spray with normal gray primer before the wheel paint if required. The paint on the hubcaps has held up for years already.
Note that I no longer use the clear coat; while it looks great initially, it deteriorates faster than the silver paint and can also crack.
posted by 108.71.134...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Anyone know a color of paint for emblem touchup?, S.O., Mon, 7 May 2012 17:41:31
- Re: Anyone know a color of paint for emblem touchup?, RandyNJ, Tue, 8 May 2012 19:57:36
- Speaking of touchup paint..., JerseySaab , Tue, 8 May 2012 04:36:33
- $6 each for stick ons, dref, Mon, 7 May 2012 19:11:55
- You can still get them new, if you want to do that., Paul H, Mon, 7 May 2012 18:34:49
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!