Some of the price increases seem consistent with a 6 year period, but there sure are some that are painful. I used to call them for everything, but I have been shopping around now. Maybe this will settle out as other suppliers come on line. Some of it is simply having a dead brand too, I can't deny it; and I have 3 of the little buggers. Love em though.
posted by 72.73.72...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- parts prices 2006-2012, rob 96 aero, Mon, 28 May 2012 19:58:13
- Re: parts prices 2006-2012, sm333ace, Tue, 29 May 2012 10:23:12
- motor mound, rob 96 aero, Tue, 29 May 2012 09:39:39
- Auto parts inflation since 2006 = 9%, RodM, Tue, 29 May 2012 09:12:50
- I wonder how this compares to, Noel , Tue, 29 May 2012 07:07:51
- IMPOSSIBLE !!!, Wingwlkr, Tue, 29 May 2012 05:24:09
- Re: parts prices 2006-2012, DickT , Tue, 29 May 2012 04:27:58
- That was informative, thanks., Mike Johnson, Tue, 29 May 2012 03:44:30
- just noticed..., rob 96 aero, Mon, 28 May 2012 21:14:37
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!