OR replace the 'improved' 2.3 lump with the time proven engine from a 96-98 9000 ??
posted by 207.6.23...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- My 1991 9000T was totaled last week., Gene N , Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:58:26
- Re: My 1991 9000T was totaled last week., MarkusD, Tue, 31 Jul 2012 09:48:37
- I forgot to mention., Gene N , Mon, 30 Jul 2012 19:10:25
- Wow!, SteveW, Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:14:19
- Re: My 1991 9000T was totaled last week, move on?, BobS, Mon, 30 Jul 2012 12:29:36
- Spares, Gene N , Mon, 30 Jul 2012 18:53:20
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!