(somebody that supplies our parts is a lot slower than they used to be)
Yessss.. what typically took 3/4 days (for years) has now taken over 3 weeks.
NOT impressed either.
Time to try another supplier quite frankly. End of an era methinks.
posted by 207.6.244...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Downpipe to turbo connection, sam96CS , Thu, 16 Aug 2012 17:27:56
- Success! Notes for anyone who is interested, sam96CS , Fri, 17 Aug 2012 12:38:38
- I would replace the stud while you have the chance, Bill Homer, Thu, 16 Aug 2012 18:02:05
- Re: Downpipe to turbo connection, Mr. Bubble, Thu, 16 Aug 2012 17:41:32
- Re: Studs, davidk, Thu, 16 Aug 2012 17:41:26
- parts..., dref, Thu, 16 Aug 2012 18:52:26
- Re: Studs, sam96CS , Thu, 16 Aug 2012 18:00:09
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!