Re: slow starting, battery recommendations - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
A dying/weak fuel pump could cause delay in starting, excessive cranking.
No longer with saab after 20 years...
now driving a 2014 Honda Odyssey and loving it,28 mpg hwy,converting to campervan
posted by 76.88.3...
Posts in this Thread:
- slow starting, battery recommendations, TML , Thu, 2 Feb 2017 05:39:36
- Re: slow starting, battery recommendations, DanaH, Fri, 10 Feb 2017 02:03:02 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: slow starting, battery recommendations, DickT , Fri, 3 Feb 2017 15:07:41
- Re: slow starting, battery recommendations, TML , Fri, 3 Feb 2017 10:32:34
- Re: Sears Advanced Gold AGM. nm, Simon S, Fri, 3 Feb 2017 09:36:01
- Re: slow starting, battery recommendations, Bill Homer, Thu, 2 Feb 2017 12:42:25
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!