NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
Haven't seen one of these birds in over three years on the road. Auto trader sometimes shows a high mileage lot queen and sometimes the odd garage queen meant for enthusiasts only. Ironically, the last queen I saw had been imported from California and not winter driven in Ontario. RIP. They will live on in our hearts and minds.
Posts in this Thread:
- Saab 9000 near extinction in Ontario Canada, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Wed, 8 Nov 2017 19:48:36 <-- Viewing This Message
- Just fewer and fewer on the ground, Noel , Sat, 11 Nov 2017 13:47:45
- Re: Saab 9000 near extinction in Ontario Canada, JerseySaab , Thu, 9 Nov 2017 06:25:23
- Re: Saab 9000 near extinction in Ontario Canada, Paul Broeckx, Thu, 9 Nov 2017 06:15:12
- Re: Saab 9000 near extinction in Ontario Canada, TML , Thu, 9 Nov 2017 06:12:11
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.