Re: Saab 9000 near extinction in Ontario Canada - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
My other post did not contain any information.
But here in my country i hardly see any of these beautiful beasts.
We have to live with the few Saabers left who never wants to quit and always goes strong!!
posted by 92.110.18...
Posts in this Thread:
- Saab 9000 near extinction in Ontario Canada, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Wed, 8 Nov 2017 19:48:36
- Just fewer and fewer on the ground, Noel , Sat, 11 Nov 2017 13:47:45
- Re: Saab 9000 near extinction in Ontario Canada, JerseySaab , Thu, 9 Nov 2017 06:25:23
- Re: Saab 9000 near extinction in Ontario Canada, Paul Broeckx, Thu, 9 Nov 2017 06:15:12
- Re: Saab 9000 near extinction in Ontario Canada, TML , Thu, 9 Nov 2017 06:12:11
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!