NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
Which manual please? I have a '96 owners manual that says 5.1 quarts and a '98 owners manual that says 5.0 quarts.
Both manuals say 4.7 liters which converts to 4.9679 quarts.
Do you have a manual that says something 5 liters, 5.3 quarts?
Posts in this Thread:
- '94-'98 owners: Anyone using over 5 Qts of oil?, sam96CS , Wed, 31 Jan 2018 10:29:38
- It has been done with no reported problems, sam96CS , Fri, 9 Feb 2018 09:00:42
- Re: That's typically an engine re-builder's info..., Street, Sat, 3 Feb 2018 08:44:58
- The manual says 5.3 quarts, Noel , Fri, 2 Feb 2018 12:44:34
- Re: '94-'98 owners: Anyone using over 5 Qts of oil?, Simon S, Wed, 31 Jan 2018 10:40:20
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.