NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
Now that I have a hard copy I know the '94 manual didn't convert motor oil liters to quarts correctly. At a glance it looks like it was released to publication without a thorough review of all the changes between the '93 and '94 model years.
Posts in this Thread:
- '94-'98 owners: Anyone using over 5 Qts of oil?, sam96CS , Wed, 31 Jan 2018 10:29:38
- It has been done with no reported problems, sam96CS , Fri, 9 Feb 2018 09:00:42
- Re: That's typically an engine re-builder's info..., Street, Sat, 3 Feb 2018 08:44:58
- The manual says 5.3 quarts, Noel , Fri, 2 Feb 2018 12:44:34
- Re: '94-'98 owners: Anyone using over 5 Qts of oil?, Simon S, Wed, 31 Jan 2018 10:40:20
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.